Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 May 2014

Various Dates Catch up

 Wednesday 16/4 (I think)
Phil Sharp came down to Dungeness and kindly invited me to join him on a trip around the reserve.42 species including Swallow,Common Tern,Sedge and Willow Warbler and very nice was a Booming Bittern.
Many thanks to Phil for putting up with my moaning and constant complaining about my situation.

17/4 a short walk round NHGP and added Blackcap also Slow Worms  and Water Vole

21/4 a quick drive round Dungeness gave up 22 species    

24/4 another trip round Dungeness and saw 47 species including my first Little Tern of the year.

5/5 33 species including a lovely Barn Owl 

7/5 21 birds

9/5 36 birds including a stunning male Garganey on  ARC

11/5 30 birds including my first House Martin 

12/5 42 birds including Ringed Plover and a Turtle Dove

13/5 a day out with Frank a walk along the Canal Path by the Zoo where we got caught in a rain and hail stone storm as it stopped we then went to Dungeness reserve where the rain started and did not stop so went home. Happy to find 4 Yellow Wagtails near Haguelands.

15/5 today a quick trip to Larkfield and got David to join me at NHGP for a short walk. Nightingales were singing every where , which I miss living down on the marsh 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment