Total Pageviews

Monday 20 July 2015

Sunday 19/7

With reports of White Winged Black Tern on Arc yesterday and the only other I have seen was in The Gambia I managed to get an early afternoon lift around the marsh. Started at the reserve to be informed that there was no sighting WWBT. But ever hopefull Val and  I still went to Hanson hide.
Excellent to see so many islands now and waders a plenty. Common and Green Sandpipers,Little and ringed Plovers,Godwits Dunlin. For my part there were a lot of Sand Martins which unbelievably is my first record for 2015. My next door neighbour has cut our boundary bush and we now have 2 baby Dunnocks wandering round the back garden I believe they have left the nest too early as they can not fly. But have managed to avoid local bird killers sorry Cats .Species 35

No comments:

Post a Comment